His face and voice at 4:40 floors me every single time.
excerpt from Alive Inside
Henry, an elderly man who has been more or less inert (in a nursing home) for a decade, reacts to hearing the music of his youth.
“Henry is restored to himself; he has remembered who he is, and he’s reacquired his identity … through the power of music” - Dr Oliver Sacks
- jessicaexplainsitall likes this
- amusedandbemused reblogged this from clambistro and added:
- amusedandbemused likes this
- jupitusmercury likes this
- jelloberries reblogged this from clambistro
- ay-cono likes this
- bumbagsandbowlerhats reblogged this from clambistro and added:
- imathers likes this
- arauz likes this
- clambistro posted this